The unbelievably light, ambassador-driven EVERmore trail-running shoe has guts galore when it comes to negotiating sketchy terrain above tree line. The shoe's durable, breathable air mesh upper has a protective, microfiber overlay and drainage ports. A resilient leather toe bumper and heel provide added durability and protection. Inside, the integrated 2mm footbed has a Dri-Lex® cover and lining treated with Aegis Microbe Shield™ to control temps and moisture. A forefoot EVA rock plate distributes pressure and an EVERlight soft-flexing EVA midsole encourages mid-foot strike. For stable footing, the EVERtough tacky rubber sole has climbing lugs in the forefoot and rear-facing braking lugs in the heel.
- Durable, breathable air mesh upper with PU-coated microfiber overlay for protection and drainage
- Resilient leather toe bumper and heel provide added durability and protection; soft, counter-free heel for optimum fit and comfort
- Integrated 2mm footbed with Dri-Lex® cover and lining treated with Aegis™ Microbe Shield provides temperature and moisture control; designed to be worn sockless or with lightweight socks
- 4mm drop, EVERlight soft-flexing, high-rebound EVA midsole encourages a mid-foot strike
- Low-profile design provides terrain sensitivity
- EVA forefoot rock plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining flexibility
- EVERtough tacky rubber sole provides stability on rocks; forward-facing climbing lugs in forefoot and rear-facing braking lugs in heel for increased trail precision
- 221 g (7.8 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.