- Clean, classic urban coat with an H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer lightweight nylon shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully seam-sealed polyester liner
- 3-panel hood is removable, has an extended brim and adjustable drawcords
- Traditional trench coat with 2-way zipper and snapped storm flap for maximum protection and mobility
- Two covered handwarmer pockets; internal left-chest zippered pocket
- Cuff tabs with 2-position snaps
- Pleat at back hem
- Mid-thigh length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- 598 g (21.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.