- Made of a durable and lightweight organic cotton/nylon blend with a DWR finish
- Bartack reinforcements on pockets, rear yoke and belt loops; zippered fly
- Pockets: two slant front-entry with bartack reinforcements; coin-safe pocket; two slant back pockets with bartack reinforcements
- Panels on legs add durability
- Gusseted crotch and a relaxed fit for comfort and ease of movement
- 3.8-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 391 g (13.8 oz)
- Made in China.
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.