Outbound or desk-bound, the Hog Tie's success lies in its ability to adapt. Weatherproof and durable, the shoe's abrasion-resistant, full-grain leather upper has stain-shedding pig suede panels and a cowhide toe overlay. The 70% recycled POLI-CORK™ open cell foam footbed has carbon to control odor and cork to move moisture naturally. The injection-molded arch shank and recycled insole lend flexible support underfoot. A low profile Vibram® outsole with self-cleaning lugs provides ultimate traction.
- Full-grain leather and breathable mesh upper; mesh lining wicks moisture and controls odor
- 70% recycled POLI-CORK™ open cell foam footbed with carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally
- 2.5mm nylon, 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot; recycled insole provides support and underfoot protection; Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in the midsole and heel for comfort and shock absorption
- Low profile Vibram® sole with self-cleaning lugs provides ultimate traction
- Stitched outsole construction provides durability while minimizing the use of solvents and adhesives
- Construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 402 g (14.2 oz)
- Made in China.