Humid jungles to arid scrublands - the range of the Javelina A/C® shoe is as vast as its peccary namesake. The oiled suede leather upper with breathable mesh panels increases airflow, while the moisture-wicking mesh lining controls odor. Comfort details include a recycled EVA footbed that follows the contour of the foot, a nylon injection-molded arch shank for arch support and natural flex, a recycled insole for supportive protection, and Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in the midsole and heel for shock absorption. Featuring a low-profile Vibram® sole with self-cleaning lugs for ultimate traction, and a durable, stitched outsole construction that minimizes use of solvents and adhesives.
- Oiled suede leather and breathable mesh upper; mesh lining wicks moisture and controls odor
- 15% recycled EVA footbed follows the contour of the foot for comfort
- 2.5mm nylon, 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Recycled insole provides support and underfoot protection; Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in midsole and heel for comfort and shock absorption
- Low-profile Vibram® sole with self-cleaning lug provides ultimate traction; Opanka-stitched outsole construction provides durability while minimizing the use of solvents and adhesives
- Construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 380 g (13.4 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.