Back in the barrel or 20 feet down with speargun in hand, the R1 Back-Zip Spring Suit offers a blend of comfort and flexibility for unmatched warm water performance. Made with high-quality neoprene and a lightweight, fast-drying recycled polyester lining for warmth and stretch, features include anatomical patterning, external sealing on all seams, an extended flap at neck with PU-molded closure for increased comfort, and back-zip for easy on/off. Critical seams and stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Recycled polyester thermal grid lining improves flexibility and dry time
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling
- Center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better-seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes; extended neck flap with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and more comfort
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched to the outside with nylon- bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength
- 100% external seam sealing
- 2.5mm neoprene (chest/back/thighs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid; 2mm (arms) lined with lightweight recycled polyester
- 737 g (26 oz)
- Made in Thailand.