When the hollow rights start working, hurricane season in New England makes the long summer wait more than worthwhile. With high quality neoprene and a merino wool and recycled polyester lining that provides unmatched strength, comfort and flex, the R2 Back-Zip Full Suit keeps you warm through triple-session days while the Atlantic cyclones crank out swell. Wetsuit features include internal / external neck gasket, and center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel for improved seal and easy entry, and neoprene underarm panels with nylon jersey on both sides (instead of wool) for full stretch while paddling. Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads are flexible, durable and PVC-free. All critical seams and stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth; warm grid lining is an innovative blend of soft, chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester; chlorine-free merino dries quickly and reduces odor (U.S. Patent No. 7395553)
- One-piece front and back panels and internal / external neck gasket (1.5mm neoprene with a polyester jersey surface and center-front key pocket at the base)
- Center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides better seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Neoprene underarm panels feature nylon jersey on both sides for maximum stretch while paddling; recycled polyester on outside of seat and legs for increased durability
- Anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- Glue dots, 1 cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for additional durability and strength; crotch seams are internally taped
- 2mm neoprene with a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester grid lining
- 1275 g (45 oz)
- Made in Thailand.