Our Release Leather's hardy air-mesh/leather upper breathes through the tough spots of hikes or treks while its Dynamic Fit Lacing System custom-wraps the forefoot for a precise, secure fit. An anatomical EVA footbed (20% recycled) and a triple-density EVA footframe (15% recycled) provide cushioning, stabilization and pronation-control. The heel strike pad (70% EVA/30% rubber) features asymmetrical alignment to help absorb shock. The gender-specific Vibram® outsole has TC5+ rubber compound for excellent grip and traction.
- Breathable air-mesh and action leather upper; Dynamic Fit Lacing System provides a precise and secure fit; injection-molded TPU InStep support arms secure the heel
- Reflective panels in the toe and the heel for visibility; 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning; triple density 15% recycled EVA footframe provides pronation and stabilization control; forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsal protection
- 70% EVA/30% rubber heel strike pad with asymmetrical alignment absorbs shock while reducing the impact rate; TPU shock plate distributes pressure and protects the foot; TPU arch bridge provides midfoot stability and alignment
- Multi-surface high density TPU studs in outsole forefoot provide traction in uneven terrain; gender-specific Vibram® Release trail running soles with TC5+ rubber compound provides excellent grip and traction with specific tread placement for men
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium arch support, performance fit
- 399 g (14.1 oz)
- Made in China.