- H2No Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight; exterior reinforcements on inseams resist abrasion
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist high comfort
- Full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket keeps valuables dry and secure; chest handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant; Stretch Wading Belt with a quick release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle for smooth on/off and easy-to-adjust fit
- Anatomically curved knees; removable neoprene knee pads; anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; 3mm neoprene booties are lined with patent-pending merino wool grid, providing the same warmth and better breathability than 5mm neoprene
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; Repair kit included
- H2No Performance Standard shell: Upper: 4-layer 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 9.1-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density, double-weave taffeta. All with waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1219 g (43 oz)
- Made in China.
H2No® Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance backed by our Ironclad Guarantee. H2No Performance Standard products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry.