While the Scree Shield Mid Waterproof does have a talent for taking on talus, it's also skilled at single-track scrambles and all-day approaches. The boot has a durable suede leather upper that's mid-cut for increased ankle stabilization. Its Dynamic Fit Lacing System easily cinches in for a precise and secure fit, and the 360-degree wire-brushed rubber rand and toe bumper protect against scrapes and debris. Injection-molded TPU InStep support arms lock the heel in place; a single-density recycled (15%) EVA footframe helps control pronation; and the EVA (20% recycled) anatomical footbed offers cushioning, comfort and support. Multi-surface, high-density TPU studs in the outsole's forefoot minimize slips; the gender-specific Vibram® Release trail running outsole, with its TC5+ rubber, effectively grips the trail.
- Durable, waterproof suede leather upper for protection; rubber rand and toe bumper for durability and protection; dynamic fit lacing system provides a precise and secure fit
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning; single density 15% recycled EVA footframe provides phonation and stabilization control; forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsal protection
- 70%EVA/30% rubber heel strike pad with asymmetrical alignment absorbs shock while reducing the impact rate
- TPU shock plate distributes pressure and protects the foot; TPU Arch Bridge provides midfoot stability and alignment
- Multi-surface high density TPU studs in outsole forefoot provides traction in uneven terrain Gender-Specific Vibram® Release trail running soles with TC5+ rubber compound provides excellent grip and traction with specific tread placement for men
- Construction: waterproof bootie
- Last characteristics: semi curved last, medium width, medium arch support, performance fit
- 471 g (16.6 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.