- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester plain weave or ripstop fabric (depending on color) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Updated this season with a low-profile snap closure; helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable removable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions. Soft microfleece panels inserted in back neck and chin keeps neck cozy; high collar seals out cold air and snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Updated, low profile, snow-seal powder skirt, with snap-secure webbing loop at center back, keeps snow out and skirt down - connects to any Patagonia® Snow pant
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest (with secure media pocket and cable routing), two internal drop pockets for goggles and gloves, and one internal stash pocket
- Improved adjustable low-profile cuff design; hem can cinch on extra chilly days to keep the cold out; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustments
- H2No® Performance Standard ripstop shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. H2No Performance Standard plain-weave shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75- to 150-denier 100% polyester (48% recycled) plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR finish. Body lining: 100% polyester brushed-tricot mesh. Lower body, hood lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- 952 g (33.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.