- Made of a plaited stretch fabric blend with a soft organic cotton exterior and polyester on the inside to wick moisture
- Short placket and offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Contrast stitching and logo
- Provides 50+ UPF sun protection
- Straight hem
- 5.8-oz 55% organic cotton/35% all-recycled polyester/10% spandex jersey knit with 50+ UPF sun protection
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.