- Durably waterproof/windproof and breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric resists the wettest, coldest, most persistent weather
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible Pressed Pleat Pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Watertight-coated Slim Zips are laminated in place for less bulk
- Pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs provide a tight, low-profile wrist seal
- 3-layer, 3.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 4.9-oz 150-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 524 g (18.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Engineered with the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro products meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts. The 3-layer construction comprises a special high performance GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a specially developed robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.