The Tin Shed 8 Waterproof boot won't slack off when cords need splitting and stacking. This super solid work boot features a full-grain leather upper and a waterproof bootie construction. The moisture-wicking polyester lining keeps feet dry and a 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining offers cushioned comfort. Other details include: internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas of the welt gasket for superior flexibility; a polyurethane comfort chamber for support and natural thermal protection when logging long hours on hard, cold surfaces; and a Vibram® Ecostep rubber sole that grips slick, varied surfaces. The welt construction is locally resoleable.
- Waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof upper construction
- Reinforced eyelets and waxed cotton laces provide articulated fit and durable lacing; recycled polyester linings for moisture management and comfort
- 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining for support and comfort; internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas of welt gasket for comfort and superior flexibility
- Polyurethane comfort chamber provides support when working on hard surfaces for extended periods of time and natural thermal protection in cold climates
- Vibram® Ecostep® rubber sole designed for grip and durability on slick and varied surfaces; welt construction designed to resole locally
- Shaft height: 16.5 cm/6.5 inches (top of heel to top of boot); heel height: 3cm/1.2 inches (Italian way: heel axis, about middle of heel at top, to bottom of sole)
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch support
- 754 g (1 lb 10.6 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.