Before the snow flies -- and you’re swimming in face shots -- there’s work to be done: put on the Tin Shed 6 Waterproof when it's time to batten down the hatches. The work boot features full-grain leather and a waterproof-bootie construction that seals out weather, while a moisture-wicking polyester lining keeps feet dry. The 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining supports and comforts, and an internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas provides superior flexibility. A supportive polyurethane comfort chamber has natural thermal protection for long hours on cold, hard surfaces. Vibram® Ecostep® rubber sole grips slick surfaces and the welt construction can be resoled locally.
- Waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof construction on the upper
- Reinforced eyelets and waxed cotton laces provide articulated fit and durable lacing; recycled polyester lining for moisture management and comfort
- 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining for support and comfort; internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas of welt gasket for comfort and superior flexibility
- Polyurethane comfort chamber provides support when working on hard surfaces for extended periods of time and natural thermal protection in cold climates
- Vibram® Ecostep® rubber sole designed for grip and durability on slick and varied surfaces; welt construction designed to resole locally
- Shaft height: 12 cm/4.7 inches (top of heel to top of boot); heel height; 3 cm/1.2 inches (Italian way: heel axis, about middle of heel at top to bottom of sole)
- Construction: waterproof bootie; last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch support
- 743 g (1 lb 10 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.