Thoroughly tested and tweaked by our snow ambassadors, the Untracked Pants are constructed with articulated fits that move with you and won’t bunch, enhancing movement when riding big lines in Haines, diving into Telluride’s deep end, and finessing the drops Fingers of Squaw. The premium fabric package combines a limber resilient 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection with a soft, brushed interior to increase warmth and manage moisture while minimizing bulk. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists moisture. The highly articulated fit and flexed pattern at the knees allow exceptional mobility for both hiking and aggressive charging big lines. Mesh-lined thigh vents with Vislon® zippers circulate air and keep snow out when postholing; gaiters with gripper elastic and a DWR finish create a seal for serious postholing. Other features include watertight, coated Slim Zips to reduce bulk and weight, a burly scuff guard, slick taffeta and self-fabric lining at the waist, adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit, an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and five pockets: two handwarmers, two thigh and one rear pocket.
- Durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection combined with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly; loop on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; Vislon zippered side vents are burly and easy to use
- Articulated knees improve mobility; external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep snow out
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; two thigh cargo; one back pocket
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester. Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
- 666 g (23.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.