- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Interior 17" padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect laptop from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Shock cord secures bulky items; reflective piping for visibility at night
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 839 g (1 lb 14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.