Lotus Flower Tower's upper pitches combine some of the finest climbing anywhere with heaping quantities of frustratingly cool, unstable weather. Made for a range of conditions fluctuating between climbable and tent-bound, this crew provides the fastest dry time of all our performance baselayer fabrics. Its open-knit construction breathes to keep you comfortable and wicks to keep you dry. With a rib-knit collar that's soft against the skin, and offset side seams and raglan sleeves for a chafe-free fit under shoulder straps. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Rib-knit collar is soft next to skin
- Raglan sleeves merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams rolled forward for comfort under layers
- Straight hem; long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 104 g (3.7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.