Northwest paddle-outs are good for the soul, but they sure can be hell on the hands. Offering warmth and dexterity for cold-water surfing or kiting and made from flexible, high-quality 2mm neoprene, the R2™ Gloves have a fast-drying hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex lining for when those winter groundswells start to fire. Textured PU lamination on the palm and fingers maximizes grip, and articulated panels conform to the shape of the hand for a snug, drag-free fit. Cuffs and seams have one-centimeter bartacks and spot tape reinforcements for durability and strength.
- 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile micro-grid made from 88% recycled polyester
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit
- Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco™ glue dots
- 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex micro grid
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.