Punching out through burly lines of Northern California beachbreak, the R3 Wool Lined Cap provides additional warmth without having to step up to a hooded suit. Made with durable 3mm wetsuit neoprene laminated to a merino wool and recycled polyester jersey liner, the cap's three-panel construction conforms to the head for a close and comfortable fit. The merino is chlorine-free, soft next to the skin and stays warm when wet, while the recycled polyester jersey dries quickly and adds durability. A Supratex neck strap keeps the cap snug and secure when you're swimming, bodysurfing or getting worked underwater. A PU-laminated brim sheds water and shields your face from the sun.
- Durable 3mm neoprene laminated to a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
- Soft and comfortable chlorine-free merino wool stays warm when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
- Three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
- PU-laminated brim shields face from sun and sheds water
- Supratex neck strap with spandex binding
- 3mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester jersey
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.