The Irish winter offers plenty of thick Atlantic slabs, but if the shallow rocks don't get you, the ice cream headaches will. Made with durable 1.5mm neoprene laminated to a merino wool and recycled polyester jersey liner, the R3 Wool Lined Insertable Hood tucks inside a wetsuit or drysuit to provide supplemental warmth while maximizing flexibility and preventing flushing. The hood's three-panel construction conforms to the head for a comfortable fit, and the neoprene bib sits snug to the neck. An adjustable cord allows for a secure, customized fit around the face, and the Supratex brim sheds water and shields your eyes from the sun. Seams are internally taped to prevent leakage and increase durability.
- Durable 1.5mm neoprene laminated to a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
- Soft and comfortable chlorine-free merino wool stays warm when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
- Three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit and easy on/off
- 1.5mm neoprene bib around neck tucks into wetsuit to prevent water entry
- Adjustable cord provides snug fit around face
- Supratex brim shields face from sun and sheds water
- All seams internally taped to prevent leakage
- 1.5mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester jersey
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in Thailand.