Rivermouth rights in the B.C. rainforest? Check. Winter beachbreak in the Outer Banks? Check. Sketchy slabs in northern Scotland? Sure thing. Whatever frigid mission awaits, the R4 Split Toe Booties offer session-saving warmth while you sit and wait for the nugs. Designed for water temperatures from 38 - 48 F / 3 - 8 C, the wrapped asymmetrical construction, split toe and heel lock keep your foot secure, while 5mm smooth-skin neoprene and a soft nylon lining hold in the heat. All seams are internally taped to prevent leaks, and fine-grip rubber soles give you firm traction on your wax when you're pulling in or pumping for the exit. When the water's that cold, you want to be making it out of every wave you can. Pull tab on heel for easy on and off, and reinforced rubber wrap on outside and arch for additional foot protection.
- Neoprene laminated to a plush nylon lining
- Asymmetrical wrapped construction
- Split-toe and heel lock improve fit and performance
- Rubber wrap reinforcement on outside and arch protect feet from rocks
- Pull tab on heel for easy on/off
- All seams internally taped to prevent leakage
- Fine-grip rubber soles for traction and board dexterity
- 5mm neoprene with a plush nylon lining
- 470 g (16.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.