This is the last piece of gear you pull on before grabbing your board and bracing yourself for that first brain-freezing duck dive. Built for bitter cold, the R4 Wool Lined Gloves are made of durable 5mm wetsuit neoprene laminated to a merino wool jersey liner. Articulated panels conform to the hand for a snug, flexible and comfortable fit, and the PU-laminated palm and fingers add durability and give you a firm grip on the rails. Seams are externally sealed to eliminate leaks, and high-stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements. Whether it's New Jersey or Newfoundland, they're indispensable when the mercury really plunges.
- Durable 5mm neoprene laminated to a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
- Soft and comfortable chlorine-free merino wool stays warm when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip and durability
- Articulated neoprene panels conform to hand for a comfortable fit
- Cuffs and seams are secured with 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements
- 5mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester
- 187 g (6.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.