When it came to wetsuits and wetsuit accessories, we wanted something warmer, more flexible, better fitting and tough enough to withstand extended use. Looking to what divers, sailors and fishermen had been using all these years to stay warm, in and on the ocean, we tried wool. For comfort and performance, we blend merino wool with polyester, and it's this merino/polyester blend lining that gives our wetsuits their added warmth without added rubber. We make wetsuits in four weights for all water temperatures - R1 (warm), R2 (cool), R3 (cold), and R4 (frigid) - and in several cuts for men and women. Patagonia wetsuits are decidedly warmer than standard nylon-lined suits, but they also wear longer, dry faster and are made from post-consumer recycled polyester, merino wool softened without chlorine, and no PVC.
- Durable 3mm and 5mm neoprene laminated to a merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
- Merino wool is chlorine-free, soft next to skin, and stays warm even when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
- Asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to foot for a snug, comfortable fit
- Split-toe is externally wrapped for added warmth and durability
- Rubber wrap reinforcement on outside and on arch protect feet from rocks; PU-laminated tab on bootie cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on/off; Z-Strap closure design locks foot in place for extra support
- 3mm bootie cuff reduces bulk and hydraulic lift around ankle; fine-grip rubber soles for traction and board dexterity
- All seams internally taped to prevent leakage
- 3mm and 5mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey
- 456 g (16.1 oz)
- Made in Thailand.