- 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 661 g (23.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.