Stepping onto a slab of slick bedrock under heavy spring runoff takes a lot of confidence in your wading ability and your boots. We can help with the boots. Our burly Rock Grips are built for the most extreme wading conditions with a proprietary sticky rubber sole compound, aggressive star tread pattern with multiple gripping zones and removable studs. A compression-molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provides the rigidity and support you need to stay vertical and reduce fatigue. For maximum comfort and protection in boulder gardens, the Rock Grip features heavily padded ankle support and a reinforced toe box and heel counter. The full-coverage glued and stitched rubber rand and abrasion-resistant toe bumper mean bomber durability. Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader; sole is designed to hold fin straps. Synthetic leather uppers and the padded nylon/spandex neoprene tongue cradle your feet, dry quickly, and stay flexible. The rest, as they say, is up to you.
- Proprietary sticky rubber sole compound; aggressive outsole design with multiple gripping zones provide superior stability; easily identifiable plug receptacles for removable studs which are included with boot
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is comfortable and durable
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provides rigidity, support and foot protection
- Padded ankle and insole provide arch support and comfort
- Full coverage, glued and stitched rubber rand provide excellent abrasion resistance; highly abrasion resistant toe bumper; reinforced toe box and heel counter protect foot
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader; sole is designed to hold fin straps
- Stainless steel lacing loops
- Synthetic leather upper, with nylon/spandex neoprene in tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length, molded EVA midsole
- 1310 g (2 lbs 14 oz), per pair
- Made in Indonesia.