Thirty-knot winds and sideways rain send the beach walkers scuttling for cover and you running to get your gear unpacked from the van. Made with high-quality 3mm neoprene, the R3 Neoprene Drysuit offers exceptional warmth and full-body flexibility for cold water kiteboarding when the winter storms kick in. Features include 100% internal taping and shoulder-to-shoulder YKK® AQUASEAL® waterproof zipper for simple on/off. External double-layer neoprene neck gasket, and latex wrist and ankle gaskets, seal out water and prevent flushing at high speed. Zippered, self-draining pocket on right thigh; anatomical PVC-free kneepads provide flex and long-lasting durability. All high-stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements. Can be worn with under layers and a neoprene cap for additional warmth.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- One-piece front and back panels; external double-layer neck gasket (1.5mm neoprene) slips over head and zips in front
- Shoulder-to-shoulder YKK® AQUASEAL® waterproof zipper; zippered, self-draining side pocket on right thigh
- Latex gaskets on wrists and ankles keeps water out; anatomically engineered PVC- free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped; 100% internal seam sealing
- Can be worn with layers; not made for diving - only kiteboarding
- 3mm neoprene (inside/outside)
- 1774 g (62.6 oz)
- Made in Korea.