- Lightweight, highly breathable and durable H2No® Performance Standard 3-layer nylon double-ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; all seams are sealed
- Integrated hood with single-pull adjustment
- Waterproof-corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® zippers on front handwarmers and back pocket
- Large gusseted, waterproof chest pockets (set high for wading), with inside tippet pockets; large back pocket; forceps stash inside left chest pocket
- Reverse StretchCoat® cuffs; Y-Joint™ sleeves and anatomically curved elbows
- Two Beastie D-rings on front, one on back; hidden rod holder; double belt loop at lower back
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% nylon double-ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoat®
- 578 g (20.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.