Trim and uncushioned, our lightest, most breathable merino hiking socks are made from a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of soft merino wool and nylon for cooling airflow and durability. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh arch brace provides a snug fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. The calf-high, rib-knit cuff holds its own without slouching or bunching.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Rib-knit shaft keeps the sock up without binding
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 53% merino wool, 45% nylon, 2% spandex
- 45 g (1.6 oz)
- Made in USA.