- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris entering the sock
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Uncushioned for warmer conditions and closer fitting shoes
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 75% chlorine-free merino wool/21% nylon/4% spandex
- 48 g (1.7 oz)
- Made in USA.
Raw, untreated wool has scales that make it itchy and coarse and cause it to shrink, so most wool fabrics are treated with chlorine to reduce the scales. But chlorine is a pervasive pollutant that’s especially harmful to organisms living in water and soil. We remove the scales from our merino wool fibers using a unique chlorine-free process that’s bluesign approved.