- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell features our proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow for easy conversion from chest to waist height, and provides quick relief without having to remove jacket or fight hard-to-operate zippers; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offer security when wading deep and for roll down, waist-high comfort
- Inside zippered pocket flips out for quick access
- Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle provides smooth function and an easy-to-adjust fit
- Built-in, heavyweight reinforcement fabric gravel guards with abrasion resistant scuff zones; gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs; concealed stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure cuff to boot and avoid line catch; anatomically curved knees; inside leg seams are positioned away from wear zones
- Anatomically curved knees; custom fit for left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles
- Laser cut Hypalon® utility keeper for easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; field repair kit included
- Upper: 3-layer, 5.2-oz 100% polyester microfiber twill shell with a proprietary waterproof/ breathable H2No® Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lower torso and legs: 3-layer, 7-oz polyester microfiber reinforcement fabric with proprietary H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR finish. Gravel guards: 6.4-oz polyester microfiber with Deluge DWR finish. Booties: 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles
- 1054 g (37.2 oz)
- Made in China.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable.