- Soft and durable 2-layer polyester H2No® Performance Standard fabric provides storm protection; a combination of brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Light zip-out liner with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Snow-seal powder skirt, with snap secure webbing loop at center back, keeps the snow out and the skirt down - and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester mesh. Zip-out jacket: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket's shell and lining have a Deluge DWR finish. Powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1151 g (40.6 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.