All season long, starting with first tracks and ending with mud-bog approaches, the Backcountry Guide Pants tough it out with the tireless backcountry skier and mountaineer. They’re made with an extremely durable, midweight Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven blend (nylon/polyester/spandex) with Hardface® Technology that dramatically improves the DWR (durable water repellent) finish’s resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion, while remaining stretchy and highly breathable. Features include zippered thigh vents (with mesh) for temperature regulation, a harness-friendly, low-profile waist with an adjustable, built-in belt and a zippered fly for easy harness-wearing relief. A few other fine points: one thigh pocket and two handwarmers (all zippered), a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and articulated knees. The gusseted, zippered cuffs have 2-position snaps, edge guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops.
- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is highly breathable, durable, and wind- and water-resistant
- Separating waist with zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider hook buckle; lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two handwarmers and one right thigh, all with reverse-coil zippers with a DWR finish
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Zippered mesh thigh vents for temperature regulation
- Ski-boot compatible zippered cuffs with expandable two-position snaps, scuff guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops
- 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 725 g (25.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.