- Fast drying, highly breathable, provides 15-UPF sun protection, and can be worn on its own or under layers in cooler temperatures
- Self, fold-over binding is soft against the skin
- Graphic elements sublimated into the fabric for breathability and wicking performance
- Set-in sleeves
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Original artwork for Patagonia by Geoff McFetridge, BXC Design and Patagonia Logowear Crew
- 3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
MaterialCapilene Baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor® natural odor control.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “good.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.