For the 12,600-ft. climb up Hope Pass, the EVERlong endures with a minimalist, trail-specific design that protects without being overbuilt. The welded, air mesh upper is ultradurable and breathable and has a Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining. Removable, perforated EVA anatomical footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot. Lightly cushioned heel pod for excellent hold; lightweight EVA midsole for cushioning. A 4mm drop allows for a midfoot strike and cushions for long-distance comfort. Non-woven, ultrathin insole board is lightweight and protective. Minimal sticky rubber outsole reinforces wear zones while minimizing weight.
- Durable welded air mesh upper is breathable and minimizes any seam discomfort; reflective heel logo for high visibility
- Dri-Lex® moisture-wicking, ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining; 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot
- Lightly cushioned heel pod provides excellent hold without any sharp/stiff counters; 25% lighter EVA midsole for cushioning; 4mm drop allows for a midfoot strike while still providing excellent cushioning
- Non-woven insole is lightweight and provides protection. Minimal sticky rubber outsole reinforces wear zones while minimizing weight
- Women’s Stack Height (heel/toe): 23mm/19mm
- Construction: Strobel
- 172 g (6.1 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.