Well-adapted to back-yonder trails, the Fore Runner Evo shoe is naturally selected for long slogs through diverse terrain. The shoe's breathable, wicking air mesh and microfiber upper is protective, a durable leather toe bumper sloughs off tough scrapes, and drainage ports allow water to exit shoe after creek crossings. Inside, the recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed molds to the foot's contour, and a Dri-Lex® footbed cover and moisture-wicking lining regulate temperature. A nylon arch shank provides minimal support, gender-specific, 4-mm EVA (15% recycled) footframe encourages mid-foot strike, and Patagonia® Air Cushion centers the foot. Durable, multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions.
- Breathable, wicking air mesh and microfiber provide upper protection and durability; durable leather toe bumper provides protection from rock and scree; reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- Drainage ports allow water to exit shoe
- Dri-Lex® footbed cover and lining provides temperature and moisture control
- 15% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot; 2mm recycled EVA insole for added cushioning
- Patagonia® Air Cushion centers the foot; nylon arch shank provides minimal support
- 4mm, gender-specific drop, lightweight 15% recycled EVA footframe encourages mid-foot strike Minimal cushioning for terrain sensitivity; forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in China.