The weather-shedding Fore Runner RS is built to go fast and light through sleet, slush or soup. Ultradurable, microfiber ripstop fabric provides breathable wind and water protection throughout colder months. Reinforced rand and leather toe bumper resist scrapes and bumps. Polyester ventilated air mesh collar and lining wick moisture. Supportive recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed molds to foot contour; gender-specific last supports biomechanical stride. Protective forefoot shock absorption pad with flex grooves and recycled EVA footframe are lightweight on the trail. Forefoot shock-absorption plate distributes pressure while maintaining flexibility. Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions.
- Durable, breathable and wind-resistant microfiber upper; reinforced rand and leather toe bumper provides durability and protection
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- 100% polyester moisture wicking, ventilated air-mesh collar and tongue lining
- 15% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex with gender-specific, lightweight 15% recycled EVA footframe (4mm drop: 9mm heel, 5 mm toe)
- 8 mm forefoot shock-absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility; multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions (5mm thick; web 1.5mm; lugs 3.5 mm)
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium arch support, performance
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in China.