- Soft, durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection
- 100-g Thermogreen insulation in the body, 60-g in the hood and sleeves ensures warmth with less bulk
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable, removable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions. Soft microfleece panels placed in back of neck and chin are soft next to skin; high collar seals out cold air and snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Snow seal powder skirt, with snap-secure webbing loop at center back, keeps the snow out and the skirt down and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket; two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves
- Improved adjustable low-profile cuff design; Hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen in the body, 60-g in the hood and sleeves
- 958 g (33.8 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.