Warm winter boots: The sleek Lugano does its job and looks good doing it. Its 15%-recycled rubber outsole with siped treads loves wet weather, and its injection-molded arch shank supports under the arch while offering natural flex at the ball of the foot. A warm, moisture-wicking polyester lining and footbed, along with 200-g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation, provide comfort without bulk. The fully waterproof pigskin leather upper defeats winter precipitation, and a gender-specific, triple-density, 15%-recycled EVA footbed slips out for washing or custom orthotics. The leather meets Leather Working Group's environmental standards.
- Waterproof pigskin leather upper; 200-g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation provides warmth
- 200-g polyester fleece lining and footbed provide warmth, comfort and wick moisture; faux shearling fleece collar
- 3mm nylon injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot; 3DF - removable triple density 15% recycled EVA footbed provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Protective rubber toe and heel counter provide protection
- Leaf pattern 15% recycled rubber outsole provides traction and slip resistance with siped treads; waterproof construction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 539 g (14 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.