- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Backed with self-fabric, metal snaps don’t contact skin
- Offset seams minimize chafing
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- 4.9-oz (165 g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 195 g (6.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Raw, untreated wool has scales that make it itchy and coarse and cause it to shrink, so most wool fabrics are treated with chlorine to reduce the scales. But chlorine is a pervasive pollutant that’s especially harmful to organisms living in water and soil. We remove the scales from our merino wool fibers using a unique chlorine-free process that’s bluesign approved.