- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals out wind
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 329 g (11.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft Eco or PrimaLoft One.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.