- Made of durable triple-ripstop nylon with breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on the back and shoulders
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge DWR finish for weather-resistant protection
- New articulated fit and style won't hinder movement
- Elastic binding and drawcord at hem provide a secure fit
- Shaping on cuff provides top of hand coverage
- Jacket stuffs into rear zippered pocket
- Reflective logos on front and back; can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Body: 1.1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon with 50-denier triple-ripstop yarns. Back and underarm panels: 3.5-oz 75-denier stretch woven 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. With a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.