- Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric with a Regulator high-loft grid fleece interior provides excellent weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces seam bulk and weight
- Separating waistband with 2-way zipper fly and drop seat configuration works easily with a harness
- Thigh pocket with reverse-coil DWR-treated zipper is positioned away from leg loops
- Articulated seat and knee enhance mobility
- Slim lower leg profile with scuff guard is built for use with crampons
- Internal tie-down loops for use with ice-climbing boots
- 12.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex with a Regulator® high-loft grid fleece interior
- 640 g (22.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Designed to strike the optimal balance between weather protection and breathability, Power Shield® Pro offers the best soft-shell weather resistance without compromise to breathability. We specifically designed these shells to meet the needs of our athlete team and our most technical core customers. Polartec® Power Shield Pro combines never before seen levels of air permeability with durable hydrostatic resistance to keep you dry both from within and from out.
Regulator is an integrated system (base, insulation, shell) that works in unison to keep you dryer and more comfortable over a wider range of conditions than a traditional waterproof layering system.