Foraging up the Rattlesnake Trail in blistering temps is a breeze for the Peak Sneak A/C® multi-sport shoe. The air mesh upper is reinforced with embossed suede at heel, toe and lace area, and a resilient leather toe bumper provides added durability and protection. A 50% recycled mesh footbed and lining is breathable and durable. Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in the midsole and heel absorbs shock. Injection-molded arch shank lends underfoot support and natural flex. Recycled EVA footframe for support and cushioning. Rubber (20% recycled) Patagonia® Peak Sneak sole for outstanding traction on varied terrain.
- Air mesh upper reinforced with embossed suede in heel, eyestay and toe areas for durability
- Resilient leather toe bumper provides added durability and protection; 50% recycled mesh footbed and lining for breathability and durability
- Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in midsole and heel for comfort and shock absorption; 3mm nylon, 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides underarch support and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Recycled EVA (up to 20%) footframe provides support and cushioning underfoot
- Recycled rubber (up to 20%) Patagonia® Peak Sneak sole provides traction on varied terrain
- Construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Made in China.