Fall in the Rockies means no more thunderstorms, but something else soon arrives: wet snow. Our Piolet Jacket is unfazed. It protects, moves and breathes with a 2-layer nylon waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric that uses a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The hanging lining gives terrific comfort; the helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility; and the Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow quick adjustment without opening the jacket. Finer details include a 2-way, center-front zipper, extremely low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and three external pockets (the jacket also has an internal zippered security pocket), low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- 2-layer nylon durably waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple watertight, coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Low-profile gusset cuffs provide a tight wrist seal
- Shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 584 g (20.6 oz)
- Made in China.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.