With painted sunsets and peeling point waves, Southern California still offers some of the most perfect surf you can find. Featuring ultra-flexible neoprene and a warm and comfortable merino wool lining, the redesigned R2 Front-Zip Full Suit keeps you cruising through those dreamy after-work sessions when you step out into the water and leave the rest of the world behind. With 100% external seam sealing to eliminate leaks, a midweight wool lining in the torso and thighs for warmth, and a lightweight recycled polyester lining in the sleeves and legs for increased performance and stretch. A new anatomical fit, simplified front-zip entry and enlarged PVC-free kneepads for long-lasting durability. Critical seams and high-stress areas are secured and reinforced for strength.
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Warm grid lining is an innovative blend of soft, chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester; chlorine-free merino dries quickly and reduces odor (U.S. Patent No. 7395553)
- One-piece front and back panels and internal / external neck gasket (1.5mm neoprene with a polyester jersey surface and center-front key pocket); overlapped front yoke for easy on / off
- Neoprene underarm panels feature nylon jersey on both sides for maximum stretch while paddling; recycled polyester on outside of seat and legs for increased durability
- Anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- Glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for additional durability and strength; crotch seams are internally taped
- 2.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool and polyester; 2.5mm (sleeves/legs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid
- 1018 g (35.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.