With painted sunsets and peeling point waves, Southern California still offers some of the most perfect surf you can find. With ultra-flexible neoprene and a super comfortable merino wool and recycled polyester lining, the handmade, high performance R2 Front-Zip Full Suit keeps you cruising through dreamy after-work sessions when you step out into the water and leave the concrete world behind. Wetsuit features include overlapped front yoke, recycled polyester on the outside of seat and legs for increased durability and neoprene underarm panels with nylon jersey on both sides (instead of wool) for maximum stretch while paddling. Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads are flexible, durable and PVC-free. All critical seams and stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Warm grid lining is an innovative blend of soft, chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester; chlorine-free merino dries quickly and reduces odor (U.S. Patent No. 7395553)
- One-piece front and back panels and internal / external neck gasket (1.5mm neoprene with a polyester jersey surface and center-front key pocket); overlapped front yoke for easy on / off
- Neoprene underarm panels feature nylon jersey on both sides for maximum stretch while paddling; recycled polyester on outside of seat and legs for increased durability
- Anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- Glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for additional durability and strength; crotch seams are internally taped
- 2mm neoprene with a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester grid lining
- 1017 g (35.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.