A couple of boards, a campsite on the cliff and a view through tall trees to a perfect little pocket beach, life is good. The handmade Women's R3 Front-Zip Full Suit completes your kit for low-profile surf trips in the Pacific Northwest, with high-quality neoprene and a merino wool and recycled polyester lining that offers trustworthy warmth, strength and flex. Features include an overlapped front yoke, neoprene underarm panels with nylon jersey on both sides (instead of wool) for full freedom of movement while paddling, and a 3-panel hood that conforms to the head for a comfortable fit in cold northern conditions. With flexible and durable PVC-free kneepads and Supratex cuffs to minimize flushing. All critical seams and stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Warm and soft chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester grid lining; merino wool dries quickly and reduces odor for the garment. (U.S. Patent No. 7395553)
- One-piece front and back panels; internal/external neck gaskets (1.5mm neoprene with a polyester jersey surface and center-front key pocket); overlapped front yoke for easy on/off
- Neoprene underarm panels have nylon jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling
- Recycled polyester fabric on the outside of the seat and legs improves durability
- Anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations; seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside using nylon-bonded thread and triple glued for extra durability and strength; crotch seams are internally taped
- 3mm neoprene with a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester grid lining
- 1244 g (43.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.