In the pre-fleece period, when wool knickers and foamback cagoules roamed the earth, an ancestor of the Ranchito Hoody kept us cozy 'round the campfire. Reimagined in a soft, warm lambswool/nylon blend flecked with color, the Ranchito has an oversized hood that adjusts with a narrow climbing rope drawstring. Deep front placket assists in easy on/off; long sleeves snuggle cold hands.
- Warm lambswool/nylon blend yarn is flecked with color for a textured, heathery look
- Deep center-front placket has metal buttons
- Oversized hood adjusts with narrow, multicolor drawstring made of climbing rope
- Wide cuff and hem has contrast tipping
- Hip length
- 3-gauge 80% lambswool/20% nylon jersey knit with flecks
- 539 g (19 oz)
- Made in China.