- Lightweight, durable polyester ripstop fabric is windproof and highly water resistant; 700-fill-power goose down insulation is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions. Soft microfleece panels placed in back of neck and chin are soft next to skin; high collar seals out cold air and snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Removable powder skirt with snap to secure webbing loop at center back keeps snow out and skirt down -connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, two chest (one with secure media pocket and cable routing), one internal stash; two internal drop-in for goggles and gloves
- Low-profile cuff design; hem cinches to keep cold out; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Shell: 1.75-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop coated with PU and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 700-fill-power premium European goose down
- 700 g (24.7 oz)
- Made in China.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.