- Soft, durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection; a combination of brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep out snow
- Articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; internal thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers and one right thigh
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: seat and thighs: 100% polyester brushed mesh; lower leg: 100% polyester mesh
- 623 g (22 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.